The Best Way to Decide on a circular saw: professional Hints
- Posted by: Tú Tuấn
- Category: tips
First of all, it is necessary to Ascertain which circular saw is suitable for a Specific job, depending on the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – really a machine, which is a saw mounted on a framework. Requires free space from the workshop, and at times a separate room. Made such a circular saw for permanent processing of timber, and in massive volumes.
- Table – the prior version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or desk, is also employed for sawing a huge volume of timber, as an instance, during the building of the bath.
- Guide – a portable instrument, designed for processing workpieces in distinct planes. This is the most frequent type of round saw, but the strongest of the clarified. After working moyakovka.ru, it requires periodic remainder, and is used for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is much more flexible than static variants. It costs much cheaper, but under specific conditions is able to deal with the very same actions, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the criteria below.
According to the type of energy source, circular electric saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a domestic electric network of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they need a lineup of 380 V. The drawback of this connection option – the requirement to have an energy grid in the area of work, in addition to a hassle of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – work in standalone mode, additionally require the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of operation isn’t restricted by anything. Depending on battery capacity, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second option makes sense to purchase only if for some reason it is impossible to utilize the mains found. Type of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also specific versions of this tool:
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade in the initial position is over the workpiece, able to descend into its own centre. This permits you to begin cutting with the border of the substance, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. Some of them manage wood equally well.
The width of the disc directly is based on the power of this saw’s electric motor. The stronger the tool, the larger the disk it’s ready to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the longer the duration of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Furthermore, strong generators allow you to process heavier substance, but they also are heavier. Thus, for instance, versions at two kW on average weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kW – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be broken up as follows:
- As much as 0.8 kilowatt – low-powered tool for working with small workpieces.
- 0,8-1,2 kW – the instrument of typical power, is able to cope with many household tasks.
- More than 1,2 kW – gears for professional use.
The larger the diameter of the disk, the more powerful the electrical motor has to be, the thicker the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that determines whether a specific disk will match the chosen saw.
At higher speeds, less torque is needed for sawing, which means dense substance is easier to handle. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the temperature of this material in the area of contact with the saw raises, the same plastic or laminate needs less RPM. Ideally, it is far better to choose a saw with adjustable speed.